Coburn’s Social Media
Official Rules & Conditions
1. Eligibility: Coburn’s Social Media Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is sponsored by Coburn Supply Company (“Sponsor”) and is open to any person who is at least eighteen (18) years of age and a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia at the time of entry. Contest entries from participants who reside in states that forbid such giveaways will be deemed ineligible; void where prohibited by law. Employees and their immediate families of the Sponsor and its affiliates are not eligible to win. Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored by or affiliated with Meta or LinkedIn.
2. Prize: The Grand Prize (“Prize”) consists of a Milwaukee heated jacket and Milwaukee space heater. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
3. Entry: Participants may enter the Giveaway by visiting the Coburn Supply Company Facebook page starting Friday, December 1, 2023 and entering to win by liking the @CoburnSupply Facebook page, liking and sharing the giveaway post and tagging a friend in the comments. All entries must be received no later than 11:59:59 p.m. CT on January 22, 2024. A computer designated by Sponsor will be the official clock of the Giveaway.
4. Winner Selection: Two entries will be selected by a representative of the Sponsor and shared on Facebook. The Prize winner selection will be selected at random using WooBox. The Sponsor’s decisions on the drawing of the winner, and on all other matters relating to the Giveaway, are final. The Prize winner will be notified via Facebook direct message and must accept the Prize within 14 days by responding to the direct message. The Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”) within 14 days as a condition to award of the Prize (except where prohibited by law). Failure of a winning participant to accept their Prize via direct message and/or return the Affidavit within 14 days of being notified, or disqualification of the participant for any reason, will result in forfeiture of prize. Potential winner is subject to verification, including verification of age. If a potential winner is found not to be eligible (due to laws within the state in which they reside or for any other reason) or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the potential winner may be disqualified. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate entrant even if the disqualified potential winner’s name may have been publicly announced. Except where prohibited by law, the participant grants permission for the Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority to use the participant’s name for advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media, without territorial, time or other limitations, and without compensation. All information submitted by the winner is subject to verification. If the winner does not comply with the requirements for the Release, or is found not to be eligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or does not respond within 14 days, the potential winner may be disqualified and the Prize forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected.
5. Prize Restrictions: The Prize is not transferable. No substitutions, except by Sponsor, in its discretion for a prize or discount of equal or greater value. The Prize must be redeemed in whole within 6 months of being awarded. The Prize winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, associated with the Prize, regardless of whether the Prize is used, in whole or in part. The winner may also be responsible for any shipping charges when the Prize is redeemed.
7. Privacy Statement: Coburn Supply Company respects your right to privacy and is committed to protecting it. In our site or Giveaway, we may give you opportunities to provide your name, address, email and other relevant information that we use to provide you more information on our organizations. We do not sell or trade customer information with others for use on their mailing lists.
8. Limitation of Liability: As a condition of entering, each entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in the Affidavit, if issued) to release the Sponsor, the Prize Provider and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, sales representatives, distributors, media partners and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents from any and all liability, loss or damages incurred with respect to the award, receipt, possession and/or use or misuse of the Prize, and any travel related thereto, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, privacy or defamation. Sponsor is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Giveaway-related materials or for the change of any participant information. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any technical problems in connection with equipment malfunction or problems with receipt of an entry, or any other communications problems. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend or modify the Giveaway if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of the Giveaway, as determined by the Sponsor in their sole discretion. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor may randomly select a winner for award of the Prize from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to cancellation. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. Arbitration/Choice of Law: Each entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or the Prize, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by arbitration pursuant to the Rules of the American Arbitration Association, then effective; (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event shall attorney’s fees be a part of any award or judgment; and (c) under no circumstances will an entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participants and Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by the laws of the State of Louisiana, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in the State of Louisiana, Iberia Parish.
10. Rules Request and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Coburn Supply Company and Winner Requests care of Giles Sigler at 350 Pine St, Suite 850, Beaumont, TX 77701. Requests must be received by January 31, 2024.
11. Sponsor: Coburn Supply Company